Fund administrator JTC Group has chosen eFront, as a result of its expanding business, the vendor has announced.
The Jersey, Channel Islands-headquartered firm will use the system for tax and compliance with multi-jurisdictional reporting requirements.
"This has been a period of rapid growth for the funds team," says Miranda Lansdowne, group director, fund services at JTC Group. "Our investment in this market-leading solution supports our international growth strategy and has the flexibility we require as we deliver an increasing range of cross-border fund services."
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech