In the first of two upgrades planned for 2014, Copenhagen-based vendor SimCorp has released version 5.5 of its flagship SimCorp Dimension investment management solution.
The enhancements will provide front-office users access to risk and performance figures for calculations, which both automatically update when investment parameters are changed. This should allow them to make better-informed investment decisions more rapidly in response to shifting market conditions, without waiting for the middle office to supply data. Simulated risk projections will be available in seconds to portfolio managers with stress tests built into compliance processes to minimize operational risk.
An enhanced fixed income workflow has also been incorporated into the Order Manager.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit