SS&C Technologies has announced that both Vancity Investment Management and the Lucie and Andre Chagnon Foundation have selected its Global Wealth Platform (GWP).
GWP will allow both firms, which will take it as a hosted service, to automate aspects of their account management processes, from trading through to reporting.
"GWP not only provides us with a full front-office solution [but also] core account management, from modeling and trading to compliance," says Allan Pankratz, VP at Vancity. "GWP's tight integration between [the] front, middle and the back office will enable us to achieve multiple business objectives from an operational perspective, and enable better customer experiences."
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank