Denmark-based asset manager Sparinvest will use SunGard’s XSPrisa to automate its global corporate actions processing.
The move to access corporate actions processing functionality in a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) environment will help Sparinvest decrease operational risk and increase client service levels and scalability.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act