Australian fund manager OneVue has joined Calastone’s global funds transaction network to automate fund transactions previously communicated by fax.
With Calastone, OneVue will be able to streamline the delivery of its unit registry service in order to enhance its fund-processing efficiency, and reduce risks and costs.
“Traditionally, data was input by operators manually, so we’re pleased to offer automation to our clients who will benefit from improved efficiency, risk mitigation and cost,” says Lisa McCallum, OneVue's chief operating officer. “By using Calastone we can offer a fully integrated service that will boost our fund managers’ wholesale distribution capabilities.”
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers