Eze Castle Integration announced enhancements to its Eze Managed Suite that include Microsoft and Varonis applications.
The additions to the cloud offering, which features mission-critical business applications, includes Microsoft's Lync platform for unified communications and Varonis' DatAnywhere and DatAdvantage tools for enterprise-wide file sharing, synchronization and governance.
"For hedge fund and alternative investment firms with dispersed workforces and clients, the ability to collaborate via the cloud is essential to productivity and agility - both critical to growing profitable organizations," says Bob Guilbert, managing director of Eze Castle Integration. "Eze Managed Suite continues to evolve to stay ahead of our customers' needs for companywide, unified communications that comply with their stringent data governance requirements."
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit