Global institutional trading network Liquidnet has launched an EMEA-focused version of its Next Gen Algo suite.
The Liquidnet EMEA Next Gen Algo suite is designed to enhance block trading in both lit and dark pools, as well as address institutional needs surrounding trading portfolios and outperforming benchmarks. The EMEA release follows the roll-out of its US algo suite in August last year and will include the new "I Would" function to enhance control over accessed blocks.
"Algos can only be as good as the liquidity they access and the Next Gen Algo suite combines Liquidnet's deep pool of institutional liquidity, with intelligent access to liquidity from external lit and dark venues," says Chris Jackson, European head of Liquidnet's Execution and Quantitative Services (EQS) Group. "In current volatile market conditions, we see significant demand from our members and clients for algo solutions that combine the value of our block offering, with the opportunity to execute in the broader market."
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II