Knight-Ridder Inc. has launched MoneyCenter for Windows (MCW), a Microsoft Corp. Windows implementation of the company's PC-based MoneyCenter workstation. MCW is the first in what Knight-Ridder hopes will be a line of products -- dubbed Eagle -- offering data from its MoneyCenter and Tradecenter services on a systems architecture of the customer's choice.
According to Karen Sosnick, global product manager for MCW, the product was developed to satisfy a number of expressed client needs, includ
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech