A group of central securities depositories (CSDs)—specialist organizations that typically are responsible for holding securities such as shares so they can be easily transferred—are exploring how their roles are translatable to the crypto-asset infrastructure, in a sign that traditional finance’s biggest players are considering an entry to the market.
Walter Verbeke, global head of business model and innovation at Euroclear tells WatersTechnology that there are certain pieces of financial
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain