UK-based stockbroker Hoodless Brennan will announce today, Monday, Aug. 7, that it has signed a deal for Royalblue's Fidessa Workstation, which will replace the QuoteTerminal product from Knowledge Technology Solutions.
Hoodless Brennan is rolling out Fidessa Workstation for UK equities market data at 60 positions in its corporate finance and retail divisions in London and Bristol, says Nigel Smith, chief executive at the stockbroker, in an exclusive interview. He says it is a straight
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp