When Telerate Systems Inc. announced release II of Matrix in September 1989 it was cast as Telerate's data delivery platform of the future, offering composite paging and color display functionality while correcting the shortcomings of previous releases. While Telerate officials say Matrix sales have been satisfactory, other sources at the firm say the product has not been greeted warmly by standard Telerate "green screen" customers -- much less by new customers.
Customers contacted by IMD ar
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit