Exchanges are increasingly looking at their market data operations as a business, according to our research for this month's Exchange Special Report.
And technology has been key to the continued development of the exchanges' information services groups. Deutsche Börse, for example, is leveraging its three-year-old Consolidated Exchange Feed for use in the US market by Eurex US. The Australian Stock Exchange is also relying on existing technology for growth.
Interestingly, when asked about VR
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit