The next major date for the market data industry is Tuesday, Feb. 18. That’s when Reuters reports its 2002 results. Investors and analysts are eagerly awaiting revenue guidance from chief executive officer Tom Glocer for the second half of this year.
Last October, Glocer said, "We now expect underlying revenues to decline in the second half of this year by 6 percent to 7 percent, which is a little above the 5 percent to 6 percent range that we first forecast in April " (IMD, Oct. 21, 2
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act