Reuters plans to add calculated data covering over-the- counter derivative markets to several of its Reuter Terminal-delivered services in the third quarter of this year. Reuters will produce the new data using software supplied by U.K.-based Derivative Trading Systems (DTS), best known for its Horizon yield-curve analysis system.
Under the agreement signed last December, DTS is developing software to generate discount factors and zero coupon yields, initially for instruments denominated in m
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp