Pledging allegiance to parent Sears Roebuck & Co. and its Big Blue friend, Dean Witter Reynolds Inc. will install IBM-based workstations in its 380 branch offices in North America. The three-year installation plan, which will replace the Quotron Systems Inc. and Automatic Data Processing Inc. terminals used on Dean Witter's retail desks, will embrace IBM's OS/2 operating system and Systems Application Architecture.
Details of the workstation architecture were revealed at Waters Information Se
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit