One year ago
Bloomberg entered tests with a front-end search and analytical engine to run with its Data License database service. With it, Bloomberg aimed to target the research departments outside of its traditional client base.
Five years ago
Bankers Trust opted for Reuters' American Real-Time Services (ARTS) feed-handling system and display platform--along with many Reuters' data feeds--to support up to 1,000 investment banking personnel worldwide.
Ten years ago
Reuters Holding PLC replaced i
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II