The Financial Information Services Division (FISD) of the Software & Information Industry Association is preparing to send users a letter warning them about the potential legal pitfalls if they fail to monitor and comply with rules about the redistribution of market data.
A panel of vendor executives unanimously agreed at Inside Market Data's April conference that firms should be free to use data as they like within their own organizations (IMD, April 26).
But Jack Sabo, vice president of mar
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit