IMD: What is the demand for-and the key challenges around sourcing and distributing-market data from, within, and beyond Asia Pacific, and how do these compare to similar challenges in Western markets?
Shawn Kaplan, business development manager, Activ Financial: Asia Pacific is a geographically disperse collection of local markets emerging as a critical component of the world's economy. Financial institutions in the region are increasing the sophistication of their electronic trading strategi
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling