The London Stock Exchange has migrated all of its customers to its new real-time datafeed platform Infolect and is now introducing them to the new service channels.
The service channels are designed to be a simpler way to deliver the LSE's data. Rather than the 90 broadcast data groups available on the previous platform, LMIL, customers can now choose from 20 service channels (IMD, Oct. 31, 2005).
"Currently, clients have to subscribe to seven broadcast data groups in order to get UK order Le
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse