Revere's president and chief executive Kevin O'Brien says that by extending the vendor's hierarchy to create the Revere International Sector Classification and mapping companies listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange, London Stock Exchange, Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing, the Shanghai and Shenzhen stock exchanges and Deutsche Börse over the past 18 months, Revere's coverage has expanded from 5,200 US companies to 11,000 companies globally, representing 60 percent of the world's listed market cap
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II