The firm recently added pricing capabilities for Swiss franc and Swedish kronor-denominated interest-rate derivatives to the valuation services it provides to clients, joining the five other currencies-US dollars, pounds sterling, euros, yen and Canadian dollars-in which it already provides prices.
"Demand is very high for pricing on rates," says Rajan Gadkari, managing director of PricingDirect. "Based on market data, we believe that our current offerings provide coverage for 94 percent of t
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act