French technical analyst forecasting company BBSP has launched a service that charts and forecasts implied volatilities for currencies. The service was launched last month and is under trial at a number of the firm’s customers.
"BBSP is so far the only known technical analyst forecasting service to offer strategies on implied volatilities at-the-money for various currencies," says Frederi Maurice, sales director at BBSP. Feedback from customers for these services has been positive, Maurice ad
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind