Canadian hedge fund A2 Capital Management is to use Titan Trading Analytics’ TickAnalyst streaming behavioral research signals to support research and semi-automated trading and investment decisions, as part of a move to incorporate more quantitative strategies. TickAnalyst creates buy and sell indicators based on historical analysis of equities tick data, combined with sentiment analysis.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II