Low-latency agency broker Pico Quantitative Trading this month rolled out the CorvilNet latency management platform from Dublin-based technology provider Corvil, to monitor network performance, market data quality and order execution latency.
Pico has implemented CorvilNet at its presence in Savvis’ Weehawken, NJ datacenter—and also plans to roll it out in its presence at Verizon’s Carteret datacenter and CME Group’s new co-location center in Aurora, Ill.—to support its execution services busine
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit