European network provider EuNetworks has installed an 8.8 terabyte fiber network link between Dublin and London, to enable the vendor to deliver its complete service portfolio from Dublin through to London, Frankfurt and across Europe.
The addition of the London-Dublin link, completes the "meshing" of EuNetworks’ 13 operational fiber-based city networks into a single optical domain based on Dense Wave Division Multiplexing (DWDM) platform technology, officials say.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling