TMX Atrium, the network and connectivity arm of Canadian exchange group TMX, has connected its network to Trad-X, interdealer broker Tradition's hybrid over-the-counter derivatives trading platform for European interest rate swaps, providing connectivity to the Trad-X matching engine in TMX Atrium's co-located facility in Equinix's LD4 datacenter in Slough, London, to enable brokers and community members in Central and Eastern Europe and North America to access real-time data from the platform.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit