Bank of America Merrill Lynch went live on UK-based low-latency trading and data infrastructure supplier AlgoSpan's low-latency AlgoNet direct market access platform earlier this year to provide its clients with connectivity to European exchanges via Algospan's European "inter-exchange" network for direct market access and access to low-latency market data via co-location at all major venues.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit