Dubbed Colt OSE Next J-Gate Migration Service, the bundled service has been designed to facilitate the migration process as JPX launches its new high-performance Next J-Gate matching engine and consolidated co-location services. The new JPX co-lo will house both the new Next J-Gate derivatives platform the Osaka Securities Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange’s Arrowhead equities platform. With the closure of JPX Open, firms trading OSE derivatives from JPX Open will migrate to the JPX facility
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II