What does a good data governance program look like and what do firms need to do to put one in place for better data quality to fuel their operations and to satisfy regulators?
These were the perennial but ever-salient questions tackled at the North American Financial Information Summit (NAFIS), hosted by Inside Reference Data and Inside Market Data in New York in May. Speakers at the event agreed that successful data governance is mainly a question of managing people through policies and shifts
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit