LONDON-- Primark Investment Management Services has established an alliance with the consulting firm, Systems Initiatives, to offer an off-the-shelf interface to its Primark Bureau outsourcing platform. Called the Data Pipe, the interface uses development tools from Platinum Software's Infopump development toolkit.
No price has been set for the product, and it may be another two to three months before one is established, says Chris Brooke, PIMS' business development manager.
The interface was
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain