By David Mote. Business development director of Strategic Asset Management Solutions. e-mail [email protected].
Experience shows that when new regulations or other changes to infrastructure come into being in the financial sector, the onus eventually almost always falls on the technologists to develop systems that make the change easier for financial institutions and other players to handle.
The truth of this observation is being shown right now by the implications of the introduction of a
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain