Data Exchange, Inc. a New York maker of portfolio management software, has become the first third-party reseller to integrate Wang's Shark service with its own application. The result, called "DX/Shark," provides institutional money managers with real-time prices and analytics in addition to the usual portfolio accounting applications.
"The portfolio capability is something that is highly desirable and goes after a market were we might not necessarily be," says Larry Jones chief executive off
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit