Equity management boutique Polen Capital has deployed Charles River's Investment Management Solution (IMS) as a hosted service.
Polen Capital, which holds $7.5 billion of assets under management as of December 2015, will leverage Charles River IMS across its institutional and mutual fund accounts for portfolio management, order management, advanced trade execution, and post-trade processing, with end-to-end compliance monitoring and integrated data.
The firm will also utilize the Charles River Data Service for integrated real-time and daily reference data.
"With Charles River, we have elevated the technological infrastructure of our firm to best of breed across the board," says Stan Moss, CEO of Polen Capital. "The advancement is in line with our strong philosophical belief in high quality in each and everything we do. Structurally this investment has increased our productivity, streamlined our portfolio compliance and risk monitoring, and enhanced our business continuity plan."
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy