London-based Selwood Asset Management has selected Quantifi to provide it with a single portfolio management system.
Selwood will implement the Quantifi solution as its core, single platform across trading, risk management and operations. The credit-focused asset manager will utilize the platform to deliver best practice portfolio management, valuations, trading, pre-trade and scenario analysis, and support for all of its risk management requirements.
"Quantifi is the core of our infrastructure and is implemented across our front, middle and back office for intra-day pricing, pre-trade analytics, stress testing and intra-day and end-of-day risk runs," said Sofiane Gharred, founding partner and CIO at Selwood, in a statement. "With Quantifi's modern and flexible technology we can develop the system as a partnership to cater for changing business requirements."
Selwood launched last year, with former Credit Agricole, UBS and Citibank personnel among its management, and manages approximately £350 million ($454 million) in assets.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II