SunGard's Global Network delivers real-time market data and multi-asset class historical data.
Peruvian exchange Bolsa de Valores de Lima S.A. (BVL) has chosen the SunGard Global Network (SGN) to distribute the exchange’s market data. SGN delivers real-time market data and multi-asset-class historical data and analytics to asset managers and brokers worldwide.
"Joining the SunGard Global Network will help Bolsa de Valores de Lima increase our visibility internationally and create new trading opportunities for our members," says Francis Stenning, CEO of the BVL.
The Peruvian economy has grown an average of 7 percent per year for the seven years prior to 2010.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech