Traiana has announced the launch of its new cross-asset matching, allocation and confirmation engine, Harmony Securities.
The product covers a large range of instruments in equities and fixed income, and has been designed to handle T+2 settlement, coming into force in Europe from October.
"The growth of our Harmony Securities network means our clients can now use one platform for their post-trade trading activity, across asset classes, and across the global markets," says Roy Saadon, co-founder and head of EMEA at Traiana. "Our sell-side participants are servicing EMEA cash equity flow alongside APAC synthetic flow over the same singular platform. Our participants are shielded from bespoke investment in a client specific FIX based workflow, while offering the controls of real-time matching to their entire client base. By delivering same-day trade affirmation and trade matching, Harmony reduces both operational and counterparty risk as well as the risk of settlement failure."
Traiana is owned by interdealer broker Icap.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership