TORONTO-- Spectra Securities Software has announced that Investors Group, The Great-West Life Assurance Co. and London Life Insurance Co. have selected its Wealthware solution to provide order management, investor management and information management tools to the 7,500 financial advisers that they serve as part of the Power Financial Corp.
The companies, which have signed a five-year, $6 million agreement with Spectra, will phase Wealthware in gradually, beginning in 2001. The initial phas
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse