Two former Fidessa employees are working with Glue42, which in turn is working with Fidessa and Ion, on bringing interoperability to the OMS space.
The reconciliations specialist is also looking to expand its corporate actions offering into the buy side.
Following Newman's retirement, Reeve will take on his content products and solutions, including its Open:Factset Marketplace.
The platform will make it easier for pre-IPO companies to attract funding from early-stage investors targeting privately-held growth companies.
- Space Exploration: How Will Banks Handle Unwanted, Costly Real Estate, Post-Covid?
- UnaVista Rolls Out Reporting Analytics for Performance and Market Surveillance
- FCA Using NLP, Machine Learning to Regulate Businesses
- Pandemic Fuels New Wave of Surveillance Tech
- Wavelength Podcast Ep. 198: DTCC’s Peve on DLT