With Basel III requiring banks to hold onto more capital, those institutions are as strapped as ever. The buy side, on the other hand, is sitting on pools of cash. Broker Newedge and European bond trading platform MTS saw last April that the two could help each other.
Together they created the Agency Cash Management (ACM) electronic auction platform for the tri-party repo market. It launched in late January and has been doing deals since.
"The tri-party providers in the past mainly provided bank
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- Augustsson Departs Cinnober, CFO Lenardos Named CEO