As one deadline for over-the-counter (OTC) central clearing recently passed and a second, on June 10, looms, COOs at BTG Pactual and Saba Capital Management say that getting on top of new operational challenges early—from collateral management and cost of execution to documentation—has paid off. How do they know? Because even as treasury and compliance functions have bulked up in the back, the front office has outwardly remained the same.
“Our strategies haven’t changed, and our portfolio compos
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership