There is significant demand for fixed-income TCA, if only the data wasn't of such low quality. The diversity of the asset class, with its huge number of securities, and the fact that yields are more relevant than price, makes it a challenge.
So while good fixed-income TCA remains some way off, TradingScreen has focused on FX, which Fatica, the head of analytics, places just behind equities TCA in sophistication. "It's going through the traditional TCA cycle," he says. "People don't understand wh
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership