There is significant demand for fixed-income TCA, if only the data wasn't of such low quality. The diversity of the asset class, with its huge number of securities, and the fact that yields are more relevant than price, makes it a challenge.
So while good fixed-income TCA remains some way off, TradingScreen has focused on FX, which Fatica, the head of analytics, places just behind equities TCA in sophistication. "It's going through the traditional TCA cycle," he says. "People don't understand wh
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets