For years, financial services firms have sought to integrate tablets into their operations as the prevalence of mobile devices has grown in nearly every aspect of our lives; however, as with most things in the capital markets, the adoption rate has been a slow burn.
It's not hard to understand why firms have been hesitant. Banks and asset managers have always been cautious when it comes to mobile device-related issues, whether they are regarding tablets or phones.
A February Waters feature on br
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams