According to CMA, BlueBay had been using the firm's QuoteVision product – a real-time price discovery service for the OTC credit market – for the last 18 months. The fund went live with the new module at the end of April this year after a lengthy trial period.
Essentially what QuoteVision does is automate and organise email content and store it in a centralised database so that buy-side firms are able to order, store and analyse pricing data to support their pre-trade decision making. Accord
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy