I gather you're in New York at the moment, although you're based in Frankfurt?
Yes, my role is a global one and so I work with a large team in New York as well as in Singapore, Australia and Tokyo.
Can you tell me a bit about Deutsche Asset Management?
We're the buy-side arm of Deutsche Bank. Deutsche Asset Management is a retail buy-side organisation. We have about €560 billion under management as of 30 June, 2007, we have an alternatives branch – we manage hedge funds and funds of funds – a l
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- CBA to Issue First Blockchain Bond for World Bank
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform