The firm, which markets itself as a multi-family office, began trading under its own name at the beginning of last month but had grown for more than two years as part of hedge fund manager Boussard & Gavaudan Asset Management.
"We created Square Capital because we identified a need from our client base of ultra high-net worth individuals, for truly independent advisory services and portfolio management," explains Hugues Decobert, managing director of Square Capital.
The firm had developed a
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground