DENVER, Colorado – Denver Investment Advisors (DIA), an investment company with more than $7 billion under management in institutional, mutual and private client funds, has continued its 22-year relationship with SunGard by upgrading to the web-based version of the vendor's IMpower portfolio management system. DIA had previously used an older version of the IMpower product.
According to the manager, the decision to stick with SunGard came down to issues of technology, data access support, sca
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Data-Driven Regulators: Handling the Uptick in Regulatory Reporting
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Evolve or Die: Asset Managers Cultivate Data Science Teams