Raiffeisen Zentralbank AG, the central institution of the Austrian Raiffeisen Banking Group, Austria's largest banking conglomerate, has selected Thomson Reuters' Enterprise Platform technology to support enhanced market risk controls and VaR reporting system across the Group. According to the vendor, RZB is establishing a new market risk infrastructure, which will provide the bank with the ability to hedge its portfolios more effectively, enabling savings in hedging costs. Thomson Reuters'
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Blackstone Outlines Blueprint for Thomson Reuters F&R Spin-Off, Refinitiv