Lyxor Asset Management, which manages €70.9 billion of assets, has listed the first exchange-traded fund (ETF), Lyxor ETF Japan, on the London Stock Exchange, giving institutional and private investors in London access to Japan's most representative index, the Topix, for the first time. The launch comes after the London Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange signed a cooperation agreement earlier this year.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy