Lyxor Asset Management, which manages €70.9 billion of assets, has listed the first exchange-traded fund (ETF), Lyxor ETF Japan, on the London Stock Exchange, giving institutional and private investors in London access to Japan's most representative index, the Topix, for the first time. The launch comes after the London Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange signed a cooperation agreement earlier this year.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse