The firm has been using Latent-Zero's front-office trading systems since 2003 and was ready to start testing the LTN at the end of April this year, when LatentZero was unexpectedly acquired by Fidessa.
"LatentZero was originally due to use the Thomson network for this service," explains Grant Suttie, programme manager at Martin Currie. "But when Fidessa came along, they had to use their network. They turned it around in just a few weeks and we started testing on Fidessa."
Although Martin Curri
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy