NEW YORK – Caledonian Fund Services, a global fund administrator based in the Cayman Islands, is set to roll out Paladyne Systems' suite of front- and middle-office modules. Caledonian will use Paladyne internally, and also plans to offer access to the system for its hedge fund clients.
The suite of products taken by Caledonian include Paladyne Portfolio Master for order management, allocation and performance tracking; Paladyne Analytics Master for portfolio analytics, data aggregation and re
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix